200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Thailand
Yoga Nisarga offers a Yoga teacher training program in Thailand that helps every aspiring yoga teacher to develop in mind, body, and soul. Our 200 hours yoga teacher training program takes you on a journey of self-discovery to develop your knowledge, skills, and confidence to become a true yoga guru.
Yoga is an age-old discipline that combines spirituality, mysticism, and physiology. It seeks to bring about perfect harmony by expanding your consciousness and unleashing the power of your mind. In a land steeped in spirituality, we invite you to become a soul seeker and develop your own cosmic self through advanced learning of yoga. With in-depth training and mastery of skills, you will soon become an adept guru to impact the lives of others.
Our yoga teachers training in Thailand will nurture you in the elements of Ashtanga Vinyasa Flow and Hatha Yoga that includes history, anatomy, meditation, asanas, philosophy, and techniques to be proficient in the complete art of Yoga. As a comprehensive yoga teachers’ course, you will undergo practice sessions, theory, and discourse delivered in an atmosphere that transcends your mind to absorb the complete essentials of yoga.
By the end of our 200 hours of yoga teachers’ certification, you will learn how to initiate your own meditative techniques that achieve complete mindfulness. You will experience a transformation of your inner self and be blessed with insights to become a yoga guru for others. Yoga Nisarga conducts one of the best Yoga Alliance certified yoga teacher training courses in Thailand. Join us on a spiritual journey where we help you discover your own style and skills to become a unique yogic master.
Yoga Alliance accredited TTC Course in Thailand
Becoming a yoga teacher involves more than joining a teacher course and getting the certification. You have to come up with full commitment and show off a sense of duty towards making your disciples nurture under you.
To become a proficient yogic teacher, you have to follow a dedicated approach to your learning. Before that, it’s highly important to choose the Accredited Yoga teacher training course in Thailand
Syllabus of Yoga Teacher Training in Thailand
Techniques Training & Practice
- Kriyas: Theory and practice, benefits, and contraindications. Techniques and practical tips: Vaman Dauti (Kunjal Kriya), Jala Neti, and Kapalbhati.
- Bandhas: Lecture & practice: Maha Bandha, Jalandhara Bandha, Moola Bandha, and Uddiyana Bandha.
- Pranayama: Lecture & practical training: Full Yogic Breathing, Anulom Vilom (Alternate Nostril Breathing), Sheetali Pranayama, Sheetkari Pranayama, Bhramari Pranayama, Ujjayi Pranayama, Bhastrika Pranayama, Nadi Shodhan (energy flow purification) and Kapalbhati.
- Mudras: Meaning and practice - the simple law of the increases and decreases 5 elements in the body.
- Meditation Techniques: Silent Sitting (Vipasana), Guided meditation Self Hypnosis, Yoga Nidra, Taking to Body Mind, Dance Meditations, Kundalini Meditation, Chakra Breathing, Silent Walking on the beach.
Teaching is Devotion
- Meditation and Mantras Chanting.
- Warm-up exercises & Sun Salutation and Chandra Namaskar in a few variations Ashtanga Vinyasa Flow and Hatha Yoga.
- Hatha and Ashtanga yoga practice presenting various styles (guided and analytical training every day)
- Ashtanga Primary Series - Guided & Mysore practice
- Vinyasa Flow & Connecting Asana: How to jump back & forward and Hip Openers, Back Bends, and Shoulder Openers.
- Asanas with props
- Hatha Yoga: The path to holistic health.
- 25 Hatha Yoga Postures.
- Postures of the Key.
- Multi-Level Modifications for beginners and Intermediated.
- Standing Postures: Forward Bends, Back Bends, Twists, Balances, Inversions, Closing sequence & relaxing asanas
- Alignment/adjustment - Learn how and when to use props in the asana practice
- Student’s self-practice under the teacher’s supervision (individual tips)
- Vinyasa (tunning asanas with ujjayi breathing) – guided and analytical practice
- Practical exams of asanas
- Special classes including Kids Yoga, Pre-natal Yoga, “Yoga for the elderly” Yoga.
- Sanskrit Breakdown- The names of asanas
The Art of Teaching Methodology
- The art of teaching: teacher’s qualities, body language, intention & attitude, voice modulation, observation, teaching styles, holistic & motivation approach, giving instructions, Eye contact, effortful teaching, feedback, sequencing and timing, class management & class routine, principles of demonstration – theory and practice.
- Being a Yoga Teacher
- Anatomy of hand on alignment – theory, and practice
- Safety First! – Learn how to practice and teach yoga without injuries
- Correction techniques
- Modes of adjustment – demonstration, verbal explanation, Physical Adjustment, props, partners
- Art of touch & There are three levels of adjustments – Correction, Guidance, and Full adjustments- principles and rules
- Practice in pairs on concrete asanas
- Yoga in the marketplace:
- Start & development – practical tips
- Business & ethics
- A journey from beginner to an advanced practitioner – yoga learning process and its phases
- Practical workshop: Communication and building conscious interactions*
Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Anatomy and physiology are biological science.
- Systems of the human body – their meaning and functions
- Skeletal System, Nervous System, and Muscular Systems and their co-relations in context of yogic practice.
- The Science of Breath! – Respiratory system in the context of yoga.
- The way we move the body – the key muscles of hatha yoga and ashtanga yoga – analyses of muscular work in asana practice (theory & practice)
- Body’s main limitations: tension-compression– proportion – orientation and their meaning asana practice
- The way to health – Harmony of body and mind, benefits and contraindications of asanas; essential elements of yoga therapy
- Yogic Anatomy: 5 Koshas, Energy channels, three layers, & Chakra theory.
Yoga Philosophy, Yogic Lifestyle, and Ethics for Yoga Teachers
- The journey of Yoga – history, definitions, modes, contemporary meaning:
- The historical and cultural background of Yoga
- Definition of Yoga and its way of living
- Five paths of Yoga (Bhakti, Gyan, Karma, Kriya, Raja)
- Three Gunas
- How can we apply Yoga philosophy in the contemporary lifestyle?
- Patanjali Yoga Sutras and their interpretations (selection); 8 limbs of Yoga and their meaning in the contemporary World
- Ethics for yoga teachers:
- Values and purpose of being Yogi and Yogini.
- The place for Yogi and yogini in today’s World
- Yogic daily routine: principles of diet, the meaning of practice and essence of yogic lifestyle
- Guided group discussion about fundamental philosophical issues related to Yoga:
- The Self and The Ego
- The Consciousness
- Self Awareness
- The Responsibility of Being a Yoga Teacher
Taking the yoga teacher training course gives you much more than just training and certifications. It will make you a responsible citizen who has committed himself to guide those who are searching for inner growth and satisfaction. Once you are a teacher, you can blossom other through the path of yoga teaching and bring a huge difference in their lives.
At Yoga Nisarga, cost of yoga teacher training in Thailand includes the accommodation, 3 meals a day facility, high-speed Wi-Fi, One Thai Massage, a yoga alliance certification and a uniform for certification. The pricing of the yoga teacher training program is kept affordable. The TTC Thailand guarantees the participants, the quality training and that too without spending much from their pockets.
Our all-inclusive TTC program includes the basic amenities required by the participants such as clean and comfortable accommodation, healthy food, pleasing aura and above all, a safe and secure place to practice yoga and meditation.
The cost of the accommodation ranges between €1600- €3200, depending upon the facilities, you want to acquire. However, room availability is on a first-come-first-serve-basis and also, some additional discounts are also available for the early bookings. At Yoga Nisarga, an affordable yoga teacher training program is waiting for you to help you in your complete transformation and a new beginning of a new life.
Hatha and Ashtanga Vinyasa Flow Yoga Instructor Course 2021 - Dates and Fees
15 Aug to 07 Sep
12 Sep to 05 Oct
06 Oct to 29 Oct
01 Nov to 24 Nov
28 Nov to 21 Dec
Residential Plan (Single and Shared Accommodation): What's Included?
- Yoga Training Manual
- Yoga NIsarga’s Yoga Alliance Certificate
- 23 night's Single & Shared accommodation/ with Jacuzzi
- 3 Vegetarian Meals Monday through Friday/ Saturday
- Breakfast only
- Free WIFI
- Airport pickup (only Koh Samui) / flight details needed in advance
Non Residential Plan: What's Included?
- Yoga Training Manual
- Yoga Nisarga's Yoga Alliance Certificate
Daily Simple Schedule (Subject will change every week)
|6:30 am to 8:30 am||Meditatio / Pranayama / Ashtanga Vinyasa Flow / Hatha Yoga (alternative days)|
|8:40 am to 10:00 am||Breakfast|
|10:00 am to 11:20 am||Yoga Philosophy/Meditation|
|11:40 am to 1:00 pm||Alignment/Theory classes|
|01:00 pm to 2:30 pm||Lunch|
|2:30 pm to 3:50 pm||Anatomy / Physiology|
|4:00 pm to 5:50 pm||Art of Teaching / Restorative Yoga / Hip Opening /Jump Back / Back bending|
|7:15 pm to 08:15 pm||Dinner .|
|Saturday Half / Sunday Full Day Off|
Our yoga Center in Thailand
Banburee Resort and Spa, in Koh Samui is our center in Thailand wherein you will receive a peaceful aura to rejuvenate yourself. Thailand, being the third-largest country in South-East Asia, offers the perfect combo of rich culture and heritage. Herein, you will be drawn towards the purest source of energy followed by a stunning haven wherein you can easily unwind yourself and grasp the purest essence of yoga and meditation.
Banburee Resort and Spa, is the best location in Koh Samui meant for your evolution. Here, you will be practicing yoga, meet with the like-minded people, eat healthy food and get exposed to the natural environment which helps you in the meeting, a new you. You can explore the beautiful surroundings of the location with mesmerizing and awe-inspiring views that offer you a priceless and life-altering experience.
Our Center is well-versed with experienced teachers who deliver their rich experience to the learners and make them proficient in departing the perfect yoga knowledge to their disciples. Throughout the training, the teachers guide the learners to have an in-depth exploration of the philosophy and postures of yoga.
TTC Accommodation in Thailand
- Air conditioning
- High speed Wi-Fi
- Bathrobes Provided
- Daily Room Service
- Linen Provided
- Tea/Coffee Making
- Mattresses and cushions
- Room Safe
- Linen and Towels Provided
Deluxe Single Room
Spacious deluxe suite single rooms with modern Thai decor and architecture. Private balcony, panoramic view. 44 m² Garden view and air conditioner bathtub Includes free Wi-Fi internet access.
Deluxe Suite Shared Room
Spacious deluxe suite shared a room with modern Thai décor and architecture. Private balcony, panoramic view 44 m2 garden view and air conditioner room and bathtub include.
Foods in Thailand
Travelling brings in various beautiful experiences in one's life, and it is through travel that we as humans get the opportunity to savor different kinds of food. Food forms the most important facet of our overall development as humans, and the one thing which concerns especially while traveling to a different country is the constitution, makeup and kind of food in that particular region. In our Yoga Teacher Training Course Thailand, the food is curated, especially for the yoga TTC keeping in mind the intensity of daily yoga practice.
Your daily meals would typically consist of Thai vegetarian food with fresh fruits, vegetables, vegetarian Thai dishes, suiting the needs of every individual coming to the course, balancing all components of diet needed to keep you fit and going through your yoga journey. We personally keep a check on the quality of the food which is served, making sure our students get the best without compromising on the dietary factors of nutrition. A journey in yoga demands disciplined lifestyle, and through this course, we try to give our students a glimpse of a sattvic (fresh, balanced, vegetarian food) diet necessary for improving and moving further in one's spiritual journey through yoga.
Food becomes a gateway to clear thinking and calm mind. Through our yoga teacher training program, this aspect of the food will also be cleared, and you will gain the benefits of it understanding the concept of a yogic diet very clearly.
Our Student Area
At Yoga Nisarga, students are provided with a variety of programmes to suit their spiritual interest, time constraints and resources. Here, we receive footfall from various students coming from different spiritual interests and following different walks of life. Our students come from various countries, especially from China, USA, and Europe, etc. for the practice of yoga.
They are expected to show off their 100% sanctification before entering into the yoga teacher training school for the certification program. Our inspiring and experienced yoga teachers offer the outstanding learning support to the students to make them happy and satisfied with the things, they had learned during the course curriculum. Before entering our best-rated yoga teacher training school, you can check the reviews posted by our students and cross-confirm your decision.
After completion of the complete training and course, participants will be provided with Yoga Nisarga’s Yoga Alliance USA Certificate. The certificate is the proof that you had taken the complete training under the supervision of the well-trained professional teachers at Yoga Nisarga and now, you are fully committed to satisfy the most demanding minds that come under your supervision.